Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gram's Xmas Present


The week before xmas one of the quilting magazines came in and there was a pattern in it that I saw and it just said gram on it. I had to go to Murray's to get gram a giftcard for my brother to give to her I decided that is what I would get her for xmas.
The top photo is what it looks like on a bed.


This is what the whole quilt looks like I think its going to go together really quickly. But we will see it! It could be wrong and this could be a hard one because I thought it was so easy.



And these are the lovely colors that Adele and I picked out for the quilt. The bottom fabric is a cheater fabric for boarders! :-) Gotta love when you can cheat!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katy... I just love the fabric's you chose... Your Garanmother is going to love it...I can't waite to see it done... Keep warm.. Jeamn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors..I'll love watching it come together.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete