Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Opinions needed please!

Ok, So I am trying to tidy things up and take up less space with all the boxes filled with projects. I bought a dresser that has SIX! whole drawers that i can put my projects in. My question is, can i put them in zip lock bags and not seal them up or should I just fold them all together and not put them in the bags? Someone told gram that it's not good to put fabric in a bag that it needs to "breathe". So please tell me what you guys think... I am not sure what to do now. But I do know I need to put things in the drawers so I can have more floor space back! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katy.... I will check with Susan... She knows how to answer your question... I stor my projects in plastic bins... So, either way I have no idea... You could also check with Adelle..... Sorry I am not to much help... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mine in the plastic bins but they take up SOOOO much room! I only have a little area and I am trying to conserve room before I am taken over by plastic boxes!

    ReplyDelete