Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Project for Retreat Weekend!



Halloween Weekend Jean M. Gram, Lynn, Luanne, Debbie, Judy, Jan, and I are all attending Sunny & Lorraines Joy of Quilting Weekend! So one of the projects I wanted to bring along and finish was my Aqua star quilt I started. But man oh man does this thing have a lot of little pieces! So I have been chain sewing them together at night before bed one group at a time so I don't have to hog the ironing board that long each time. Also i want to be able to get a lot accomplished this weekend. I feel I might take WAYYYY more then I will be able to do but would hate to run out of projects while there! :-) Here are all my little pieces!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katy.. Sure hope this quilt is for you... What lovely colors... I am sure it will be lovely and looks like you will have enough to do... See you soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is for me!!! Who we kidding I picked these colors out sooo carefully!! :-) I have packed plenty of other things to do there too.... :-) We shall see how productive I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have such a GRAND TIME at your retreat and will probably come home with a finished quilt.

    You are so gifted in color selection.

    ReplyDelete