Monday, February 21, 2011

Orchids

This Orchid is one that I got gram at the Orchid show in Hyannis when I returned from Florida the first time. I met up with Heidi and Peg and we walked around and saw all the Orchids... Wow!
This one is another one of the new ones that I got Gram at the show. In this picture it looks pink but it's actually a red with a deep burgundy throat. A different color I thought rather then the normal pinks and purples and whites.
This is one that has been blooming since xmas and just keeps getting more and more blooms every week.
Another one that is blooming right now. They always seem to bloom when Gram is not around.

This is the last one that is blooming at the moment. It is a light lime green with the pink throat. Very pretty. I will be adding more pictures because more will be coming into bloom soon. The rest of the orchids here all have buds on them that will be blooming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy... What beautiful orchids... You are so sweet to get them for your Gram... I just love them... :)

    ReplyDelete